Journey to the stars by being a part of the Nebula Block of the Month (BOM) by Jaybird Quilts. This collaboration between Jaybird Quilts and FreeSpirit Fabrics features Tula Pink True Colors, Solids and HomeMade fabrics. The program will run January, 2021 through October, 2021.
- Nebula BOM makes a Queen size 97 x 96 quilt.
- The Nebula Star is composed of 9 different blocks each sewn in 2 color ways.
- It’s a 10 month program beginning January 2021.
- Total yardage is 18 and 2/3 yards and features 57 prints and 16 solids.
- It’s a precut program based on fat 1/8s plus background fabric and binding.
- 74 fat 1/8s and 9.125 yards background fabrics and binding for each participant.
- BOM also includes: booklet with overall instructions (16 pages), 9 pattern inserts (one for each month) and the finishing booklet (16 pages) for each participant.
- The pattern will also include info for making a large lap or king. The Nebula Star doesn’t change, the setting changes in dimension according to size.
- The blocks are machine pieced.
- You can use the full size paper templates included in the pattern, or purchase Julie’s Hex N More https://www.thewildandwooly.com/shop/c/p/Hex-N-More-Ruler-Jaybird-Quilts---Pre-order-x50170763.htm or Super Side Kick https://www.thewildandwooly.com/shop/c/p/Super-Sidekick-Ruler-Jaybird-Quilts---Pre-order-x50170765.htm rulers.
Sign up now and qualify to receive the bonus swag project bag which includes a quilt label exclusively designed by Tula Pink.
Designed by Julie Herman, Jaybird Quilts
You can view Julie’s IGTV Nebula video here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CATH5P0jT2l/
Quilt measures - 97" x 96" (246.38cm x 243.84cm)
Program runs January, 2021 through October, 2021.
Upon registration your card will be charged $ 31, plus tax. It will continue to be charged each month for the following 9 months.
Total Program Cost $ 310, plus tax.
Payments are non refundable.